- 2018 Soulfire Trance Dance and Erotic Vocal Expression: trance dancing ignites the connection to one's body, creativity and community allowing Self expression to awaken through the rhythm of song. Each woman's dance a beautiful expression of Divine essence as a Goddess basking in the gentle sweet surrender of tenderness, undulating in sensual freedom or raging inferno of desire.
Sacred Yoni Collage Gallery
- 2015 Awaken Your Soul Women's Book Study Group (inspired by Sue Monk Kidd's Dance of the Dissident Daughter): a group created to help teach women ritual and the creation and meaning of an altar through the exploration of Self imposed beliefs outlined in the book. Each week women were asked to visit ancient aspects of their memories awakening subtle unconsciousness bodies.
- 2015 Wisdom of the Hidden Hero Men's Discussion Group: this group rapidly changed moving from surface level interaction to an intimate support group for men honoring ancient traditions of speaking in vulnerability with the use of a talking stick.
- 2014 Screening of Things We Don't Talk About: Women's Stories From The Red Tent with film director, Dr. Isadora Gabrielle Leidenfrost: Dr. Isadora contacted me to co-host a screening with her during a personal visit to Colorado. What an incredible honor it was for her to bring her passion and intimate work so closely to our community.
- 2014 - 2016 Founded the Colorado Springs Red Tent, a community gathering place where women come to rest once a month away from the worries and distractions of life. It is a place where we learn to nurture ourselves by appreciating our wonderful bodies, loving hearts, and brilliant minds as we acknowledge that all women represent the Divine Feminine in all her myriad reflections. We share rituals which honor the sacredness of our beings. We remind each other through gentleness and loving kindness that woman is holy. Come and honor the Goddess within as we explore the mysteries of woman. Still an ongoing monthly event.
- 2014 Goals of the Soul Shamanic Weekend Intensive co-created with Vicki Talvi-Cole and the horses offered an opportunity for participants to journey from the inner conflicts causing chaos in life by entering into the inner place of peace and beauty to integrate with your Soul's Goal. Participants were assisted to embrace individual connection to Soul, guided by Spirit brothers, sisters, and friends, seen and unseen.
- 2013 - 2014 Women's Caregiver Support Group an intimate gathering of women supporting each other through their own personal struggles within the context of caregiver fatigue.