I can only answer this question in how the truth of it comes through for me. A great deal of shifting is occurring in my life at the moment that requires a little historical insight.
As a child, I was known to 'speak to the animals.' I could tame wild cats, draw squirrels to the front door, etc. This freaked my mother out and impressed upon me -- wild animals are to be feared. I was however, able to maintain the ability to communicate telepathically with my animal companions until a car accident in 2008. Over many years, I slowly lost my ability to feel intricate details while simultaneously opening to feeling a whole lot more than I realized. I remember expressing this loss to a therapist early on and she validated my 'development' of better boundaries. I recall feeling perplexed and trusting her insight. The loss felt wrong and, at the time, I did not know what was right (sifting through family of origin dynamics can do this).
Last night, while laying in bed unhappy with the meditation I selected, I heard the gentle hooting of an Owl. 'Hoo, hoo, hoo' he cooed for nearly an hour. Mind you, I haven't heard an Owl in the nine months I have been in Texas. Turning off the meditation, I listened in the deep way, tracing the parts and pieces of my recent experiences with Owl energy (not all have been shared here). I placed my left hand on the Cosmic Great Horned Owl tattooed on my right shoulder, and my right hand over my heart feeling the Owl feather I held earlier in the day while falling gently into the dream time. Allowing the Spirit of Owl to See what desired to move into sight from internal depths.
(This weeks Spirit Animal Messages were heavily imbued with Owl Medicine, especially so on Thursday and Friday. Maybe you have also had a personal encounter with Owl Spirit too.)
I fell asleep after he left... or, maybe I fell asleep before and I just don't remember. Upon waking before 4 this morning, several items I have been questioning became clear. This is especially important to me as Spring Equinox is merely three weeks away and the intention of my Corn Seeds from the annual Red Tent Solstice Ceremony need be clear before planting. As such, I have spent the darkest hours before dawn making physical adjustments in my world. Changing the trajectory of where I thought 2020 was going. Trusting in the greater vision offered to me by one of my Grandfathers and Spirit Guides. The trust I have with them is unwavering and unquestionable. When something becomes clear, I act upon it -- even if it means letting go of commitments, letting others down, or following the hard right over the easy wrong. This might not make me popular but it does make me real, and, as I have been sometimes told, 'honest to a fault.'
- Red Tent San Antonio hasn't 'felt right' from the start. It's something I know how to create, deeply believe in the power and magic of women sharing ancient knowledge, and truth be told, I don't have the physical time here (less than 16 months remaining) to get a foothold within the community. Nor have I found the physical resources needed to establish safe space. I do hope the San Antonio community will one day have a Red Tent, and that day is not one I will create.
- I have therefore deleted the pages from the website, Facebook page, and the Meetup group and will be notifying those who have personally inquired with me.
- As a mystical healer, I have an inner calling to be seen and an ancient knowing that it is dangerous to be known. It is an incongruent energy and one, those closest to me have remained dumbstruck to understand. My brief journey as a therapist offered me the freedom to walk safely in the world, it also revealed much of what I had hidden from mySelf. Releasing that phase of my life for greater authenticity, YouTube has become this really strange place of safety for me. It is there I am able to share messages with the entirety of the world with complete autonomy and as much or as little anonymity as I desire. A freedom I cannot recall ever having experienced in this lifetime or in any of my previous incarnations. The messages I am being asked to deliver on the platform have changed significantly from last year.
- Spirit Animals desire to bring messages through that are not bound by time, but rather available to the Seeker when ready to receive them.
- It is worth noting here, if nothing else than for it to be stated clearly -- I will not tolerate the objectification of another -- male or female, sexist behavior, sexual harassment of myself or shared in bravado. Nor will I entertain this behavior by engaging with it. YouTube provides Creators absolute control over what they tolerate on their channels. I suggest those of that frequency look within before awakening one of my Guardians. Trust this warning.
- There is a loosening of my own personal requirements and responsibilities -- Shadow pieces I have been squaring off with for years. In this loosening, my ability to speak with the animals is returning as I relearn this ancient language I was born with and forgot.
I spoke of 'harsh truths' coming forward in the weekly Spirit Animal Messages video (located above for your convenience). Owl illuminates our vision in the darkest of nights so we are able to see clearly, be silent in our flight, and silent in death. I am reminded that with every letting go, with every seed planted that fails to germinate, new life is born in the space death creates.
Hoo, hoo, hoo... softly, silently in the night.
This is a moment of my experience in life as mystic, grateful beyond measure for the privilege to be free. 🙏🦉🔮⚡🐍💫