The Art of Mindful Living in 2021
Schedule of Events
- January 9th, Dream Like an Egyptian, Priestessed by Alayna: The ancient Egyptians practiced dream incubation for healing and guidance. They paid close attention to indications around the possible future that came through dreams. By recalling and working with dreams they tapped into past and future lives.
- February 13th, Cultural Appropriation & Appreciation Round Table, Priestessed by Singing Otter & Jessica Allen: A long overdue and necessary conversation, we have decided to hold a loving space for ourselves and each other as we explore cultural norms and expectations while considering our white privilege, as it applies.
- March 13th, Numerology for Daily Living Priestessed by Donna Gregg: We invite you to join our gathering in sacredness as we explore the power and possibility numerology offers in our daily lives.
- April 10th, New Age Spiritual Abuse Priestessed by Jessica Allen: Given this deeply personal topic, participants are encouraged to and will be guided towards moving into our hearts to connect with the body. To give voice to the experience(s) we may have had in our pursuit to expand consciousness.
- May 8th, The Vibration of Self Talk, Priestessed by Mary Radulescu
- June 12th, Summer Solstice Celebration, Priestessed by Sara Hope
- July 10th, The Power of Writing & Mindful Living, Priestessed by Kara Anseth
- August 14th, 7th Red Tent Anniversary & Annual Rose Blessing, Priestessed by Singing Otter
- October 10th, Samhain Celebration, Priestessed by Donna Gregg
- November 14th, The Art of Dreaming, Priestessed by Alayna McKee
Our Red Tent is part of 'Red Tents In Every Neighborhood GLOBAL NETWORK'.
We are devoted to creating RED TENTS in every
CITY, TOWN, VILLAGE & COMMUNITY!
Click here to connect to our Global Movement: